Want to move back to Thailand with my Daughter.

Living in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg

Moderators: patriot, Miss Chang

Plaats reactie
Bericht
Auteur
no_way2go
komt net kijken
komt net kijken

Want to move back to Thailand with my Daughter.

#1 Bericht door no_way2go » zaterdag 27 maart 2010, 17:41

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for all your time and consideration on my topic.

Story had start from 6 years ago. I had fall in love with Dutch guy and followed him to live here in The Netherlands. I didn't married or sign partner registeration with him. We just live together but we have daughter together. She was born in June 2005. Our life just normal as many coouple have good time and bad time. But during this time some time this guy hit me or put me under the water in bath. But I never tell anyone about it. Until last year from May - Aug 2009. I been to Thailand with my daughter due to in 2010 she will go to school then she can not stay long with my mother anymore. We did talk and he agree with it. During this time he called us nearly every day and said he miss me and love me. However the first day I returned to Schiphol airport. He told me he have new g/f and she is pregnant from him. He want to break up with me. I'm upset but as I can understand feeling is thing that you can not control. I said I'm good with that but only I don't have anymore money, Just pay off the house in Thailand, took my family for travel and so on. I came back with 0 euro in my bank. Then we decide to seperate bed room. I sleep with my daughter in the masterbedroom and he sleep in my daughter bedroom. He go to his new g/f in The Hauge doesn't matter how my daughter will cry that want him to take her to swim, put her to bed...etc. (Due to she missed him) but he just ignor all of this. As I am mother for her I can not stand for that. I decide to talk to him and ask him to give some attention to his daughter as well as his new g/f. But that nothing change. Then I put myself to be as father and mother for her. In September that he find out that his new g/f was lie about baby she never pregnant and she just want him to help her with visa. Then he want to return back to me. But for me that is to much I can not forget what he did to me. I said to him we will be only co-parents for our daughter no more.In October I got a job at hotel in AMS. I been work there and met Thai lady (new college) she said to me everytime she with me how play boy my ex b/f also siad that when I was in Thailand he been to sleep with Thai lady that she knew her. For me I don't care if she will talk to other people about it, but I don't want to hear anything about it anymore. I asked her to stop, however seem to be she enjoy with it. She don't stop until I can not hold on I said back to her that don't even thing that your b/f or husband with be waiting you alone at home now. Due to you also work here same as me at night he may have other lady sit on his thing. That she can not accept then we start to fight (still in working time) because of this I don't get this job. This make me realy up set. When I back home I told him about it. He said because of you emotions that why you lost your job. He didn't even say sorry or feel sorry from what he did. Then I decide to apply for Dutch passport due to I got Ducth nationality 1 and half year ago but I never thing I gonna use Dutch passport. From this situation I think if I hold Dutch passport goverment here will help me get out from his house as soon as possible. Not thing happend. Only one night that guy is rape me and I did pregnant again. Now I don't know what I gonna do, I have many feeling, scare for all sickness, how my life from now on will be. I did go to talk with the solicitor but she couldn't help me. She said to me only 2 options is go to stay with my friend for a while or go to Opvang centrum. after talk to her (that was the last day in 2009) I go back home want to pack my back I don't know where I will go with my daughter but I need to get out of here as soon as possible that what I knew. When he saw me home about midday. He took my daughter and step in his car. I followed him and try to get my daughter also asked him where he gonna take her to, He said nothing and I don't let's he go. He getangry so much then he start to kick me, hit me and manything but I don't let's my hands lose from my daughter and she don't let's my hand go also. She is crying and screaming that make me hurt more than what he did to my body. Since she born until what happend we are sleep apart (not the same house) less than even 5 nights. I called the police but they didn't come. He called his sister and she came. She talked to me as in my eyes I saw her reasonable person I think that I can trust. She asked me to stay with my friends for a few days after that we can back and talk again. During this time she will take care my daughter. I think this is fair as me and my ex b/f we didn't have daughter. Then I left and stay with my friend. 1st day of 2010 I called and want to ask how is going with my daughter but she said my ex b/f took her back to sleep in his house. For me this is not what she said to me before. I start to feel I couldn't trust anybody. Then she said she will get my daughter back to stay with her. Next day I called again and my daughter still stay with my ex. then I decide that Monday I will go and take my daughter with me. 4th Jan I been to police station to report all what had happend to me. I left that policstation with my daughter and we go to stay at my friend's house. During this time I have more time to think. I did made my decision that I will return back to my home with my daughter and other that will born in 7 months. But thing not going so good. I have no job, no money. My ex b/f cut payment for my health insurrance. I have to travel between city where my friend's house is and where is use to live, to go to talk with solicitor, opvang centrum. Don't have any good news for me and my kid. Husband of my friend he don't like that we stay in his house and I don't want to make any problem to my friend. after my ex. b/f called me last time and want to talk about our situation I decide to return back to him as I have no where to go, no place to live. That is last week in Jan then first week in Feb I lose my baby. Now from what I have been through my life is really broke. I don't feel myself happy only painfull. I just want to be home with my family. But my ex.b/f and his sister they kept my Thaipassport, Passport from my daughter and document from house in Thailand and don't give it back to me. Even if I go to the police but I still don't get them back. I just want to go back home with my daughter but seem the way for me now come to dead end street. I can not asked for his permission due to he won't give it anyway. I can not just take my daughter with me then I will get charg due to kidnapping my own daughter. Anyone here please give me advise. I did been to rechtwinkel but they couldn't help me there.
Thank you very much for every openion nad suggestions.
Kind regards,
Thai lady just want to return home.

prajak
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

Re: Want to move back to Thailand with my Daughter.

#2 Bericht door prajak » zaterdag 27 maart 2010, 17:59

Well, sorry to hear this. You are a Thai national ? Go to the Thai embassy in The Hague. There are ways to prove that you are Thai national. Your family in Thailand can go to the amphur and can get copies of your papers and of your Thai ID card. Than you can prove you are a Thai national. There are more ways. You should be fluent in Thai language so you can prove a lot of things. Where born, where go to school, where got your papers. You can even get a new Thai passport.

Do not worry about the house papers. Any Thai who loses this papers can get new papers.

Good luck.

Mensen, dit is toch geen bedelaktie ? Is het echt een noodkreet ?

no_way2go
komt net kijken
komt net kijken

#3 Bericht door no_way2go » zaterdag 27 maart 2010, 20:35

Thanks na kha Khun Prajak,

my problem now only how can I take my daughter with me back to Thailand. Due to my ex b/f have 50% right and power over her same as me.
I'm waiting for international law between Dutch and Thai. If we are in Thailand I want to make sure that he can not take my daughter back to The Netherlands with him.

Thank you very much for your information.
Kind regards,
Kon Klai Baan

Mojito's
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid
Contacteer:

#4 Bericht door Mojito's » zaterdag 27 maart 2010, 21:39

So,
Prajak explained you about how you can get the right documents for that. Do you have people around you who can help you with this situation? Call the people you can trust.
Laatst gewijzigd door Mojito's op zaterdag 05 juni 2010, 00:30, 1 keer totaal gewijzigd.

prajak
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#5 Bericht door prajak » zondag 28 maart 2010, 00:53

Go to the Thai Embassy with your daugther and explain the situation. And try to find a new address where the man can not find you. And do this today and tomorrow. Do not forget that many Dutch and Thai people in The Netherlands read this forum and your case will be well known soon. So do not lose time. Action !

Mojito's
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid
Contacteer:

#6 Bericht door Mojito's » zondag 28 maart 2010, 01:26

Prajak...PB..!

Geert S
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid
Contacteer:

#7 Bericht door Geert S » zondag 28 maart 2010, 02:41

Maybe worthwhile for adresses and telephone numbers:

http://www.angelfire.com/me4/Steunpunts ... essen.html

joepattaya
Expat
Expat

#8 Bericht door joepattaya » zondag 28 maart 2010, 03:11

You're not married, and I can't read in your story, that your ex bf officially accepted your daughter as his child.
You don't have a Dutch passport, so that means that you do still have your Thai passport or are at least entitled to have one.
Pack your bags and your child and go to the Thai Embassy; they have to help you!!

If you went to a sollicitor and heard that he couldn't help you, than you propably told him things you didn't tell us.
Ik discussieer niet met idioten. Ze zullen me verlagen tot hun niveau en vervolgens zullen ze winnen omdat ze meer ervaring hebben.

no_way2go
komt net kijken
komt net kijken

#9 Bericht door no_way2go » zondag 28 maart 2010, 21:44

His sister work with goverment project and she due with the solicitor boss. Whatever I talk with that solicitor his sister know and tell my ex. mean I can not trust even solicitor who have to keep my file confidently. When u all alone without family here...where ever you turn ur face to...not same as when you have your own family around you. About opvang centrum I been through all of this. In the end they just said have no place for me and my daughter. That why I want to just back home to my family.

Thank you so much for all your advise and comments.
Kind regards,

prajak
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#10 Bericht door prajak » maandag 29 maart 2010, 01:16

Go to the embassy ! Ask a new passport or a laisser-passer for you and your child. Is your child Dutch national ? Or only Thai national ? Let the embassy contact your amphur for a copy of your Thai ID. Your family in Thailand can do the same.

And let them find a good lawyer for you. There are many "social advocates" in The Netherlands and they keep their mouth shut.

Find a safe house. May be the embassy can help you.

Do something. If you do nothing but just complain here there will never be a solution.

jumbo
Expat
Expat

#11 Bericht door jumbo » maandag 29 maart 2010, 03:33

Take a holiday to Thailand with your daughter and don't go back....
He has another GF and pregnant, he won't mind as he needs his money for the new partner and child...
Officieel pensionado, onofficieel wordclass beachbum

Ben
Expat
Expat

#12 Bericht door Ben » maandag 29 maart 2010, 10:24

jumbo schreef:Take a holiday to Thailand with your daughter and don't go back....
He has another GF and pregnant, he won't mind as he needs his money for the new partner and child...

First go to the Ambassy thailand report that they take your Thaipasport that is criminal law
she have no rigth to do that .

The Ambassy must apply a report to the police .

If you not married the kid belong to you , No doubt on the end.

Your kid can alway's get a id Thai , Use a home adres in Thailand .

Your Thai Ambassy must know howe to handle
ask them to help you with the remigration law .

maybe the SVB can bring a solution .
http://www.svb.nl/int/nl/remigratie/hul ... /index.jsp

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “คนไทยในยุโรป”